1015 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sandra_Lockard
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We have an existing base that has the fields we need to track each account.

I am looking for a form template or one I can create that allows anyone wanting to request something from us to to fill out the form using a link.

The link opens up to a fillable form that has preset fields (required or optional) and a way to attach documents, image, spreadsheet, etc.

When they submit the form, it comes into a dedicated email address but also gets added to the existing Base in airtable we have. The form fields will be the same fields as those that exist in the base.

Do you have such a template or format that I can customize?

4 Replies 4
Zollie
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Creating a Form
You can create forms by creating a ‘form view’ (rather than the grid views you’re probably used to). That form can then be shared via a link (even if they don’t have an Airtable account). For more information, see the Guide to Forms.

Integrating with Email
This bit might be a bit more complicated. But there are blocks and integration tools that other community members may be able to recommend.

That’s awesome Zollie! thank you for that.
What if I want to create a new form with other fields that the current view doesn’t have. I started to build the form using an existing one and realized there are too many fields I don’t need and others I want to add but couldn’t.

How do I do that?
Thanks

You can add/remove fields by dragging/dropping them from the left sidebar on desktop. Again, please see the linked article above. It breaks this down a lot better than I am.

Westy
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

See alternative solution script at: https://community.airtable.com/t5/base-design/fillable-pdf-form/m-p/45831#M1208

We also have a solution that emails a link to a PDF form to request assistance filling out the form. Recipient clicks link and the fill in PDF form appears instantly. Ready to be filled in, saved and submitted back. Signature can be added to PDF form template, as needed.