Help

Re: Form Link restricting access and requiring sign-in?

1886 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Hughes1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! When I share my forms link, even though nothing is checked to restrict access, it is requiring everyone to sign-in to Airtable? I use to be able to send the forms link and it sent the form, now it is requiring folks to sign-in. Any fix for this?

7 Replies 7

Are you sharing the actual share link? After airtable.com, It will start with “shr” and then random characters after that:

https://airtable.com/shrXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yes. It has the shr after it. I copied the link from the “share form” link, in pink. None of the restrictions are turned on.

You might try toggling on & off the restrictions, to see if that does anything. If not, you should definitely send an email to support@airtable.com so they can look into this.

pcf_fro
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have the same issue.. I would expect it is so from now on.. No more anonymous forms.. only with login and account creation. 
Can anyone confirm this? 

I just spent hours creating a form and when I tested it with third parties they cannot submit without login in.. which is a showstopper for this project. 

projectfusionsq
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same boat here: project showstopper

dynamos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same here with a new form created today (both with the old and the new interfaces).
This is critical for me - any ideas?

pcf_fro

Google sheets and a FORM..?