391 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melanieho
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I am trying to find a solution to enhance the experience of the user while filling up the form and also get the right information.

Objective: User needs to see information of default payment terms when they select the desired agency in the forms. Then they will be required to select the payment terms they desire. They should be able to select the default or something different. If they select something different than the default option, they should give the reason why.

Functionalities that might solve:

1. Add the look up field in the form - that will show when the 'link to another record' is selected;
  2. Functionality of creating a conditional filed if 2 fields are different.

If there is another workaround/solution, please let me know. Look forward for your guidance. Thank you!

1 Reply 1

re: User needs to see information of default payment terms when they select the desired agency in the forms. Then they will be required to select the payment terms they desire. They should be able to select the default or something different.

Hmm, I assume you already have a single select field with the agencies?  What if you created one field per agency and made them all conditional?  E.g. field 1 shows up when agency 1 is selected, field 2 when agency 2 is selected etc

You could then add the payment terms for each agency into the respective field's description in the form?

---

You should already be able to set conditions based on multiple fields now as well; what issues did you face while doing that?