948 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crystal_Rincon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi so im fairly new to Airtable but i a have a list of current “dispatched” loads and im attempting to generate the driver pay in the same sheet however i have 3 drivers all with different pay so im not sure how to do it so when a certain driver is selected his percentage/pay is also calculated.

1 Reply 1
Adam_Dachis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Crystal_Rincon! It’d help to get a look at how your table’s currently set up in order to figure out the best way to help you out. If you can embed it/provide a shared link to the table (or base if there are multiple tables) that would make it possible to be very specific. Alternatively, if you have sensitive information you need to conceal, a series of screenshots with that sensitive info blocked out would probably work fine in this case.

That said, I think you’re going to, at least, need some separate tables, linked records, and lookup fields. You can learn how to leverage those in lots of useful (and presumably relevant) ways in the power user’s guide. However, if you can provide more details about what you’re trying to accomplish and how your base is set up I can give you a much more specific answer.