1102 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanti_pednekar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want to print the gallery view with images and also the description. Only problem is the whole description is not showing up in the print view. Please help

2 Replies 2
Pete
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Shanti – mind clarifying what you’re referring to by “description” here? Is this a description block, or a base’s description, or a certain field in the gallery view?

Thanks!

The css on the gallery view is quite retarded. Any fields that are longer than 235px will get truncated, in my case text area and multi selects.

I’ve created personas in the gallery view and would like to print them full width 1 per page.
Widths are hard-coded, truncation is hardcoded, height of cells are hard-coded. Nothing is responsive to the content.

Even overriding css in the browser to make it look good doesn’t work as there seems to be a print css override, forcing it down to 235 px width per record.

A responsive layout option would be perfect for printing full content in the view. Printing truncated content makes little sense. “Only print what I can see” requested no user ever