Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Google Calendar sync no longer working

Topic Labels: Sync
823 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing Airtable Links [Shared Calendar View] are no longer updating on Google Calendar ie this is totally unrelated to the normal 24hr+ Google timelag !
Any New Links that are created, although accepted by the Google “add new calendar” option, does not contain any information ie events.
I have rebooted PC, reinstalled Chrome and even created new Calendar views with new “Shared Links” and even that hasn’t helped.
Any ideas ?

3 Replies 3

Can someone from Airtable please chime in here? I see this question asked multiple times with no responses. I too am having this issue and I’m at a loss.

You would need to email Airtable Support at support@airtable.com. The Airtable team rarely chimes in here. This is just a forum for users who are using the product.

I found a workaround to this problem, by Archiving last years Calendar events (effectively reducing the file size - 4500 records) and Airtable was able to resync once more with Google.
I think the issue may well be with Google, who probably restrict the data flow.
Airtable Support have suggested users can setup an Automation to avoid this issue, but I believe that would populate your primary Google Calendar (not ideal for my use but it may suit others)