cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi

I want to create a scenario in Integromat to gather data from a website and place it into Google Sheets and then into an Airtable database or another Google Sheet to alert me by gmail.

Now my question is:

The website that I want to gather information from does not have API protocol, so I was wondering if a script can be written for a Mac computer and if so, can someone write one for me?

It’s a TV guide website.

I would like to have current, updated information, gathered every week for about 25 British TV Shows. The Favourites option does not give me current, updated information.

This is the website:

This is an example of a British TV Show on the zap2it website, that I would like to gather data from:

It’s the episode “VOID”, that has “NEW”, in the description.

I would like to be alerted when a “NEW” British TV show will air, there are about 25 TV Shows.

I should also mention that this website does not have API protocol, unfortunately, so I cannot use the normal Integromat modules for this situation.

Any help would be be appreciated.

Thank you,
Mary

2 Replies 2
Patrick_Ford1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Mary,

Technically with Integromat you would not need an API for this type of data. You could simply use an HTTPS module with a GET or REST command I believe, along with the data set you want it to look for.

Hi Patrick_Ford1

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, normally that would work, but unfortunately, that’s not the case in this particular situation.

Thank you,
Mary