Help

Re: How to add a List of [Date + Number pairs]?

Solved
Jump to Solution
517 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
js1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I am new to AirTable, trying to figure out how to implement my required features.

I need to let users specify a payment schedule. So that the user can add dates, and values for each date. Ideally I would like to figure out how to add a column which is a “List of Date+Number pairs”. If that is not possible (and it doesn’t seem possible?) what would be the best way to simulate this feature?

I have not yet looked at creating Interfaces in case there is a way to create a one-to-many with a “Payment Schedule” table and have multiple records in multiple tables be populated by an Interface. (So if this is what I need to do, please let me know)

Thank you for your help figuring this out.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
js1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

trying to research this myself, it seems possible by making a “Payment Schedule” child table consisting of “ParentId,Date,Amount” columns. Then add a custom [Interface], where I can stich together things. I can’t add new rows to the “Payment Schedule” but I can fake it by adding an automation button.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
js1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

trying to research this myself, it seems possible by making a “Payment Schedule” child table consisting of “ParentId,Date,Amount” columns. Then add a custom [Interface], where I can stich together things. I can’t add new rows to the “Payment Schedule” but I can fake it by adding an automation button.