cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michal_Kankows1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My airtable base is used as a product.
I provide access to people, by inviting them via email.

I don’t want them (my clients) who are assigned as “collaborators” to be able to view the emails of the other people who have access to the base.

How is it possible to do this?

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Michal_Kankowski1!

Collaborators are always able to view your entire Airtable base — all tables, all records, all fields, all activity, all comments, all apps, all automations, all scripts, everything.

If you want to shield people from seeing certain things, then they can’t be collaborators anymore.

Two alternatives would be:

or

• You can use a portal like the one below. Portals allow viewing and/or editing of the fields that you specifically choose).

p.s. If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you setup your portal, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Paulo_Rebelo_Fi
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have the same problem even for "read-only" collaborators and even if the only thing I share with them is a Interface.  It doesn't make sense to me as well for the product to allow people to see each others emails specially because I couldn't find a way to share the interface publicly (with no request for authentication to access it)