Help

Re: How to make link to Interface public?

3562 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Zelinsk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I used the information from my base to create an interface. Now, I’d like to share that interface to the public. Is there a way I can do that?

67 Replies 67
Sam_Salerno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely upvote on this one! I use Airtable to keep tabs on church membership stats (attendance, volunteer area, etc.) and would love the ability to show general graphs via the interface rather than sharing a public link to a specific view. 

themadray
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seriously a very important feature to have - I thought that was the point of this feature!

cesardlg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

the fact that airtable doesn't include this honestly is a huge miss. may be a deal killer

rankelo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is the reason why I won't go with airtable

Mike_Greenberg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah, this is almost a requirement to make interfaces useful. I want to send this as a link to dozens clients so they can see status of their project.  I don't need them as collaborators. 

Clement_Lapierr

Running into the same issue here. I need to use the Interface as an interactive dashboard of information and it makes no sense to add all the people that need this information as collaborators.

Radhakrishnan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely needs this feature - what a bummer it doesn't allow right now!!

Jon_Techilovsky
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes please

Ovi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote for this

abaird
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Agree, would use interfaces if I could share a public link. Ultimately would double my usage of airtable overall!