27141 65
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elliott_Zelinsk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I used the information from my base to create an interface. Now, I’d like to share that interface to the public. Is there a way I can do that?

65 Replies 65
Sam_Salerno
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely upvote on this one! I use Airtable to keep tabs on church membership stats (attendance, volunteer area, etc.) and would love the ability to show general graphs via the interface rather than sharing a public link to a specific view. 

themadray
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Seriously a very important feature to have - I thought that was the point of this feature!

cesardlg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

the fact that airtable doesn't include this honestly is a huge miss. may be a deal killer

rankelo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is the reason why I won't go with airtable

Mike_Greenberg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah, this is almost a requirement to make interfaces useful. I want to send this as a link to dozens clients so they can see status of their project.  I don't need them as collaborators. 

Clement_Lapierr

Running into the same issue here. I need to use the Interface as an interactive dashboard of information and it makes no sense to add all the people that need this information as collaborators.

Radhakrishnan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Definitely needs this feature - what a bummer it doesn't allow right now!!

Jon_Techilovsky
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Yes please

Ovi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Another vote for this

abaird
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 Agree, would use interfaces if I could share a public link. Ultimately would double my usage of airtable overall!

rgauthierJahia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It's quite weird that the interface designer has less features than regular views to share information publicly.

It would make a lot of sense to add such capabilities (and it's blocking me to share my roadmap with my customers)

JakeD
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Giving this another bump. This is a crucial feature that should really be included by now. I

zdohnal
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

YES! Please make it public!!!

Jia_Elhassan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

⬆️Upvote feature request: Public view for interfaces

It's mid 2023 and it's still not public.

nickscannapieco
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

🙏please!

orth
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

waiting for this even for a surcharge

tirandagan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This is the only reason I signed up for Airtable - I didn't realize this is not possible, will ask for a refund.

T

milliep87
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yes please!! this would be a great feature to show a certain level of info to my clients in a user friendly and intuitive way - without them having to have an airtable account. patiently building my base as so as I wait for the feature update! 🙏

CommunityLaura
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Completely agree here. I just spent an hour making a beautiful interface for a public display of the data in my base and now learning I can't use it is just so frustrating. The internal base cannot be made this flexible/beautiful (in terms of selecting which fields get displayed and where). This would be a key use case for the product! Upvoted!! 

Bob2245
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Aah, was just raving about the Interface option as it would allow the animal shelter database that I'm building for a charity to be filled by volunteer contributors (photographers, copywriters) who aren't tech savvy, just using a simple form. So I built it out... and then discovered that to use the form, you need to be a contributor.

Aaaand back to the drawing board. Man, AirTable was perfect to gather animal photographs too, with its Files field type! Old solution with Google Sheets and Google Drive folder IDs was so much more clunky and cumbersome.