cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff_Glauser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I have a few questions about using Airtable:

1. Is there a way to arrange bases per urgency / deadline?

2. How can I integrate my other apps into Airtable. More specifically, Zoho CRM

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Jeff_Glauser!

Since you are brand new to Airtable, you will likely benefit greatly from my free Airtable training course:

To answer your questions:

1. You can drag and drop your bases into any order that you would like them in.

2. To communicate with external apps, you do that through their API. You can write your own JavaScripts or use an API tool like datafetcher.com or use an automation platform like Make.com to communicate with API’s. There are lots of other tools that can do this, too,

Thank you so much for your answers. I will definitely look into these.

Hmm, could you share a screenshot of what you’re trying to arrange? Not too sure what you’re referring to here, sorry!

You could use something like Zapier to connect the two

Zoho also has a pretty decent webhook setup system from what I can tell, so you could potentially use Airtable’s webhook automations to do this yourself and save a bunch of money

Breakinuk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

While there's no direct feature for sorting bases by urgency or deadline, you can get creative. Try adding a priority field or label to your bases, and then use filters or sorts to arrange them the way you want. It's a handy workaround to keep things organized.
But you're in luck! Airtable can integrate with other apps through services like Zapier and Integromat. This allows you to set up automations that link Airtable and Zoho CRM, making data sharing a breeze.
And hey, if you ever need a break from all this organizing, consider trying out a fun bingo online game. It's a great way to unwind and have some enjoyable downtime.