1775 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brooke_Noelle
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Does anyone know how to fix images being cutoff in gallery view? I'd like to do this without selecting "crop" because this makes the image very small - Is there a certain size or?  Attached are two images - one line of images in gallery view where images are cutoff then how image should appear.

3 Replies 3
Brian_Swanson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @Brooke_Noelle !

The gallery view does not have a specified ratio for the shown image field.  As you adjust your browser window size the image field on the gallery changes so that makes all of this difficult.  When I use gallery views I am typically fullscreen which provides about a 12:10 ratio for me on the image field so I typicaly try to upload images in that ratio if I am concerned about filling the top of the card in gallery.  

Hi Brian, thank you for your help 🙂 Is there a setting we should adjust for aspect ratio? aspect.jpg

Brian_Swanson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The aspect ratio is just width to height.  In this case - 12 : 10 can be simplified to 1.2 : 1.  In short, take your height and multiply by 1.2 to get width.  In the example shown above that would be 1800 x 1.2 = 2160.   

Hope that helps.