2558 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Travis_Sweet
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a form with a cover image and logo. Up until today the images displayed properly, however now they appear as broken image. Additionally I have a small table with a few images in it and they are now also appearing as broken images. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? I see some older posts where this was resolved but it seems to be happening again, at least to me.

Re-uploading images has not helped either, it just ends up with the same result.

Airtable Form Broken Images
Broken Attachments

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Travis_Sweet

Update: as of this morning, 9/6, my images have returned to normal. I had not contacted support due to being out of the office for the Labor Day holiday.

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8

Welcome to the Airtable community!

I recommend contacting support directly. Please post back the response!

David_Conley
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m having the exact same issue. It was intermittent for the last couple of weeks and would fix itself if I just clicked on the thumbnail, but starting today they are all broken and will not come back.

CMKY
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Oh, good! I’m a new user and just ran into this issue on my second day on the platform :grinning_face_with_sweat:

Quick Google search led me to believe this has been an issue on and off for years now: Images not processing or showing uploaded from airtable form (post from 2020).

Definitely curious if anyone has found a solution other than sheer luck! I’m uploading a 3 MB .jpg file. I’m using Google Chrome and have tried using incognito mode as well as a normal Chrome session. Chrome screenshot attached. I also tried on web on Safari (iPadOS) with no success.

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 3.10.29 PM

Edit to update: I can upload the same file to the same project and record if I use the app. For reference, I’m on iPadOS 15.6.1, app v7.8 (7635). I had to upload twice before it finally “stuck” so it seems attachments are hit or miss?

Robb_Bush
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue. Many, if not all images broken. Did someone unplug the image server?

Travis_Sweet

Update: as of this morning, 9/6, my images have returned to normal. I had not contacted support due to being out of the office for the Labor Day holiday.

I Just started having this issue on 9/7 PDF’s uploaded appear broken can not open in Airtable at all. I can download them so I know the attached documents are still there. Is there any solution other than wait and see?

Liv_Stevens
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Same issue here as well. Images (mostly jpg, png) load for a split second then disappear and display as broken, in any type of view. Also on chrome. Any help would be appreciated!

I think other than wait and see I’d contact support directly. I was going to do that when I returned to the office after Labor Day but my images were mysteriously back to normal. :man_shrugging: