cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ticket_Office
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I would like to tidy up entries which I get via Cognito Forms and via Zapier which end up in the page at http://nktop.org/communitymarket.asp and in the process dropping any CRLF’s entered by the user.

Ideally I would like to manually edit the Description field table in Airtable by inserting new paras but so far have failed.

Is there a simple way?

4 Replies 4
Julian_E_Post
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, Welcome to the forum! Would you post an example before and after of what you’d like to do?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Oddly, I have actually been to North Kessock and the pier and the old ticket office which back then, I think it was just “the ticket office”. :winking_face: I was working with a UK company in Brighton building advanced graphical apps in the early 90’s and they had a client in West Seafield as I recall. We visited there to ( a ) give me a sense of the northern countryside, ( b ) to meet with the client, and ( c ) to drink lots of beer. We were successful at all three but mostly ( c ).

I assume you are referring to these text blocks - if so, ensure that the data is in a long text field, edit the record, and use Ctrl-Enter to add new lines into the text.

Ticket_Office
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Good to hear from you Bill and read your story - nice when folk connect…

If it was the early Nineties then the Ticket Office would have been shuttered and abandoned as the Kessock Bridge was built some ten years before and the ferries stopped running. We just rescued the building from decay a couple of years ago.

My wife corrected me - we were there in '86 and '87 I guess.