389 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
perfect
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have created a form in interface, however, i can't embed it into wordpress becasue "this content could not be embedded". Do you have any solution? 

If I need to use 3rd party App to redevelop this questionaire form and throw back answers to airtable, do you have any App recommendation as this airtable form has created many conditions with logic flow in order to collect questionaire from outsider? 

perfect_0-1709743307828.png

Thank you. 

4 Replies 4

You should take a look at Fillout (fillout.com).  It integrates directly with Airtable, and I've used it as an embedded form with several applications (I haven't tried wordpress), and there's a lot of expertise available on this forum.  

perfect

Hi BillH, 

Thanks for your suggestion but Fillout has no integration with Wordpress.

I assumed you were looking to embed, which they say you can do.  

https://www.fillout.com/help/embed-form-in-wordpress

Good luck, I suspect someone here will have a better solution.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@perfect 

Your URL that you pasted into Wordpress is incorrect, because Airtable does not provide embed URLs at all.

For embedding purposes, Airtable provides iFrame code that you can embed into your website. So you would embed the iFrame code directly into any area of your Wordpress site that accepts code blocks.

However, as @BillH mentioned above, Fillout's Advanced Forms for Airtable give you over 100 advanced features that you can't get from Airtable's forms, such as dynamic linked record filters (i.e. dynamic dropdown selections), the ability to update Airtable records from a form, the ability to accept payments on forms, the ability to have multi-page forms with conditional paths, the ability to create new linked records on a form, the ability to display Airtable lookup fields & Airtable rollup fields & Airtable attachments & formulas on forms, visually displaying as many fields as you want to see in a linked record selection list (including attachment fields), limiting the number of linked records that can be chosen, and much more.

Also, as Bill mentioned above, you can also grab an embed URL from Fillout as well (instead of using iFrame embed code).

I give a brief demonstration of Fillout on this episode of the BuiltOnAir Podcast.

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld