cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MacKenzie_Mitch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m looking to create a “Daily Company Dollar Report” using interfaces. So far it’s been great showing projected and closed orders and revenue and popular servies… however, I just realized these will show “to date” records.

We would like to look at this daily to see where we are for the month. Is there a way to filter the elements to show me records from x/1/2022 to x/31(28 or 30)/2022 to show THIS month’s status?? I see you can filter “in the past month” but if I’m on 6/15, that’ll show me data from 5/15-6/15 not 6/1-6/15.

I don’t want to have to update the filter every month either… a “since beginning of the month” to “end of the month” would be GREAT, but I don’t see that filter or work around just yet.

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Click on the word “is” to find “is on or after”.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

The easiest way to do this would be to manually change it every month by filtering on 2 conditions:

1. date is “on or after” 6/1/2022
    and
  2. date is “on or before” 6/30/2022

Otherwise, the more complicated way of doing this is that you would need to create a formula field to compare the current month and year to the date field’s month and year, and then filter on that formula field. You might need to account for time zones as well.

Thank you!

I don’t see the filter option “on or after” or “on or before” for the element i’m using. It’s a date field in my Base so I’m not sure if that effects anything

Click on the word “is” to find “is on or after”.

Oh, perfect! That worked, thank you!