cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a2jvictoria
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, 

I'm creating a sign up form where organizations can select what region they offer services to. This corresponds to a list of counties per region and "lives" a linked record in my table of organizations. It's working great, but I'm wondering if it's possible to then create another form for the organizations to fill out about individual services where I ask them what county this service is offered in, but instead of seeing a full list of all possible counties, they only have to choose from the narrowed list of counties from the region they selected when they signed up. Right now, this service offering form is a global form for all of the organizations, and the user for the form has to select the relevant organization. I'm thinking that maybe that's why the narrowed-down county list isn't populating in the form, but I could be wrong. Does anyone have a similar setup or have any ideas on how to make this happen? Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1

This is not possible with Airtable's native forms. However, this is possible with On2Air Forms.