714 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronthe10r
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey there.... using the latest version of Google Chrome, and for some reason the manual reorder function within an expanded set of records no longer seems to be working for me.  

Previously, if I opened up a field and I didn't like the order of the entries presented, I could "grab" them and resort them to my preference.  Now nothing happens when I hold my mouse button down, and the only action I'm able to take is to fully open any particular entry by clicking on it.

Is this happening to anyone else?

3 Replies 3
carimz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Do you still have the dots pop up in the lefthand corner of the record when you hover over it? 

Probably obvious, but make sure you don't have any other sorts set up, or if you do, ensure "automatically sort records" is toggled off. 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@carimz I think he’s talking about reordering linked records within a linked record field.

@ronthe10r If that’s not working for you, I would definitely report it to support@airtable.com

Oooh, gotcha, thanks for the clarification! The "expanded set of records" made me think grouped records. 

But yeah, agreed with @ScottWorld. That feature still seems to be available so I would report it.