Help

Method/Workflow For Marking Up PDF Attachments?

104 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spencer_Mullane
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Looking to build some QC tracking logs which would have paper inspection reports from the field as PDF attachments. Ideally I would like for the field inspectors to upload their daily inspection reports via a form which would then notify our QC manager that has he reports to review. He needs to be able to open up the PDF and markup/check off/make notes/annotate various pages before approving or rejecting the report. I do not think this is natively supported (yet, boo, seems pretty useful) but is there a reasonable workflow to make this happen? Overall I am dealing with some fairly non tech savvy folks (construction), but would like to both get better visibility on the process as well as make the process as easy as possible for them. Any thoughts?

1 Reply 1

Hmm, are you comfortable with replacing the PDF with a form instead?  That way the data would still be both easy to key in and structured for visibility

If that sounds good, you can checkout Fillout.com's PDF to Form thingy to see if that saves you some time setting up the form, and you can then integrate that directly into your table: https://www.fillout.com/pdf-to-form