518 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bastiaan_Slot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I have an issue with an automation that I’ve created today. The purpose of my automation is to get all the people without a specific status into a new sheet. But right now all the values are stored in one row instead of seperates.

So, what I try to do is to get clients every week into an accountability sheet so I can follow up.

Is there some workaround for this?
Schermafbeelding 2021-05-12 om 09.24.13

2 Replies 2

Unfortunately, Airtable doesn’t support this basic functionality. You would either need to write your own custom JavaScript to handle this, or use a no-code automation platform like Integromat.

This is entirely possible if you set up your Automation differently. The Create record action’s name is singular for a reason, it is intended to create only a single record.

Instead of having your automation trying to do things in bulk, you need it to run individually per record. Your trigger would likely be either When record matches conditions where the condition is {Current Status} has none of Drop out, Graduated or When record enters a view and set the filters for that view accordingly. Then Airtable would run the Automation for each record that meets the necessary conditions and you’d no longer need the Find records step.

I’m going to guess you’re using some sort of time-based trigger for your automation. If you still require the time-based component you could add a Formula-type field to substitute the “logic”, and adding that formula to the Automation or filtered view’s conditions.