797 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emil_Lilja
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

So i have a simple formula for calculating the week number to make grouping the records easier. When 2020 came around it got grouped with 2019 so i switched it to a DATETIME_FORMAT to show both year and week. ezpz should be solved.
But noticed that for some reason the 27th-31th of December in 2020 is calculated as weeknum 1 of 2020? Also tried setting the timezone but no luck there. The days of the week are also shifted. At least in Sweden (and i would guess most places?) Week 1 of 2020 starts 30th Dec and ends 5th Jan. Any takes on why Airtable calculates it like this?

2020-01-09 12_44_27-Shipment Tracker_ Yggdrasil - Airtable 2020-01-09 12_45_01-Shipment Tracker_ Yggdrasil - Airtable

4 Replies 4
Christopher_Bre
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

This formula should solve your problem

IF(AND(DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“YYYY - Wo”),DATETIME_FORMAT(date,‘M’)=12),CONCATENATE(DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“YYYY”),"- 52"),DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“YYYY - W”))

Smooth solution man!

Although for some reason this created another problem that i also can’t figure out, all of Dec 2019 gets grouped to week 52?
Better than before but still

IF(AND(DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“W”)=1,DATETIME_FORMAT(date,‘M’)=12),CONCATENATE(DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“YYYY”),"- 52"),DATETIME_FORMAT(date,“YYYY - W”))

I messed up on the first part of the formula. This should fix it for you.

My man!

Creative solution