cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Project_NP_LS
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Dear AT Community,

I have just started using the Page Designer Block/App but when I click on the colour of a text in order to try and change it, no colour palette comes up. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance

Ladi

8 Replies 8

Sadly, the color palette doesn’t come up in Safari — it only works in Chrome and Firefox. So if you’re using Safari, you’ll have to type in the hex code for the color you want.

You may also want to send an email to support@airtable.com to ask them to support Safari better — there are other parts of Airtable that don’t work properly in Safari, either.

Thank you very much for your response. Very useful to know. That wouldn’t have crossed my mind as I have always used Safari on my Mac. I have contacted support@airtable.com, about this. Thanks again

You’re welcome! I always use Safari, too! :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you’re sending them an email about this.

Project_NP_LS
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,
Airtable got back to me as follows

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! It’s a known issue that the color pickers in Page Designer do not work in Safari - I’ve re-surfaced this to our engineering team. Sorry for the trouble! You can still type the hex code in manually to select a color in Safari.

I’m not aware of any other Safari-specific issues with blocks/apps, but if you encounter other issues we are always happy to help out!

Hi there,

I have another question about page designer. I have been using Calibri Light for quite a while now but notice that amongst all the thousands of fonts in Page Designer, it isn’t an option. As opposed to going through all the fonts one by one, what is the best way to find the closes match amongst the fonts available in Page Designer?

Thanks in advance

Below is a preview of the fonts used in Airtable. The only one to definitively avoid is Airtable’s default font of Inter, which Airtable doesn’t handle properly. Go figure. :man_shrugging:t2:

Project_NP_LS
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you, I’ll have a go at this. Much appreciated

I have gone with Open Sans. Thanks again