cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathalie_Salas
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 13.42.42.png

I was wondering if someone can help me with this, please. How can I get multiple records to show on one page? At the moment, it shows one record on each page. I selected when printing to a view like a list, but it doesn’t seem to work.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathalie

1 Reply 1
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Unfortunately, there’s no way to do this without adding some linking relationships.

The best way that I have found to think about this, is that anything you want on one page in page designer, has to be either directly apart of, or linked to, one record on the table that page designer is pulling from.

If you need to put together an inventory list, I would suggest creating a new table, and linking all the records you want on the list to one record on the new table. When you drop a linked record field into page designer, you have the option to view it as a table. You can pick the fields you want to be visible, edit your header names, and sort the list.

The only draw back to this is that you can’t filter the records, at least not yet. See the below reply for my workaround to “filtering” records in Page Designer.

Hope this helps!