Help

Re: Page designerHow to make the data fields automatically adapt to the amount of data to display and for the extension to create as many pages as necessary?

Solved
Jump to Solution
744 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Houssine_SAYARI
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a question regarding the page designer extension.

How to make the data fields automatically adapt to the amount of data to display and for the extension to create as many pages as necessary?

I am setting up a contract. This contract contains a “travellers” paragraph. Under each traveler, page designer displays the information concerning him (package chosen, date of departure, date of return, details of flights, details of accommodation, etc.). The number of travelers naturally varies from one contract to another. There are contracts with 1 single traveler and others with 40 travellers.

On page designer the reserved field does not adapt to the amount of data. In addition, we only have the right to 1 single page!!

How to solve this problem?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Houssine_SAYARI!

This is not yet possible in Page Designer, but hopefully in the future.

Many people have turned to DocuMint or On2Air: Actions to accomplish this.

There are also many other external document-creation tools that can do this as well, which you would be able to automate with Make.com.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Houssine_SAYARI!

This is not yet possible in Page Designer, but hopefully in the future.

Many people have turned to DocuMint or On2Air: Actions to accomplish this.

There are also many other external document-creation tools that can do this as well, which you would be able to automate with Make.com.

@ScottWorld Thank you very much. Documint did the job 100%.
I have 2 another question pls :winking_face:

1/ How to hide tables from certain users?
2/ Is there an application that allows to create more complete interfaces (forms) than form views? Indeed, I have several salespeople working on the tool at the same time and neither the grid view nor the form view (impossible to add new record) are practical.

Thank you

This is not yet possible in Airtable. You can do this with external portal tools like MiniExtensions.com.

That’s what Airtable’s Interfaces feature is for.

I tried several times to use “interface” but it seems to me that this functionality only allows to visualize the records. Unless I’m mistaken, it is impossible to “add new record” from “interface”.

That feature is coming later this month.

But for now, you can (1) add new linked records, or (2) to add main records, you would need to create an automation to do that.