618 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heidi_Davison
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My plan says that I am over the limit on a base. When I go to my account page it says “All of your bases are within the record and attachment limits for your current plan (annual Pro)”.

I am needing this fixed so that I can add new records. Specifically, I am trying to push new records from Activecampaigns to Airtable via Zapier. I realized that when the base was not updating with new contacts that there was a notification about a limit excess.
Capture

Does anyone know how to fix this error? This is causing a big issue with my business.
Capture
Capture

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Heidi_Davison! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: The vast majority of folks here are fellow users, and we’re not able to make changes to your account. I recommend contacting support directly about this. From either your Airtable home page or inside of any base, click the “Help” link at the top, then click “Message support.” There’s no guarantee that they’ll honor your request to have this issue “fixed,” but they can more precisely tell you why your account is apparently over its limits.

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Do you have more than one workspace? Perhaps a free workspace in addition to the pro one? Could your Zap be pointing to a different base in the free workspace? Could you have duplicated a base or restored from a snapshot and then moved the original base to a free workspace?

If not, I also recommend contacting support.

Nowanne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

WE ALREADY PAID OUR ANNUAL PLAN BUT WE ARE STILL UNDER FREE PACKAGE

We've been using airtable since probably 2021 and this is the first time this happen to us, what is going on with airtable. Is this how they are going to treat their long term clients? We have not heard from them for more than 24 hours, at this point we are already close to filing a bank dispute and just forget about airtable and change our tracker to alternative. I can't even post here cause there are no option to select any available board.