683 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisdancy
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have TWO workspaces using the PRO STARTER PACK.

Yes, the mysterious product no one has heard of. It was a blog post that's now vanished but you can read about it here: https://community.airtable.com/t5/other-questions/how-to-add-users-to-quot-pro-starter-pack-quot/td-... 

It was a dream come true. 
5 seats x  350.00 a year all in. 

I loved it because it's basically just OLD PRO with an extra 100.00 fee to get four seats thrown in.

I have NO idea how many people got access to it.

NEW PRICING:
I for ONE love the new pricing because I wanted a SMB version of Enteprise.
That said, I have no idea what is happending to PRO STARTER PACK.

I asked in the last community call, but I was only told answers would be coming.

I want to plan ahead to so I can DOWNGRADE some clients and move some bases around.

The best thing you can do if you're impacted by this change and you're NOT on enterprise is make a base of your bases and start to plan a migration path for your customers.

2 Replies 2
J_W1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think you “know” what’s happening…
The discount stays in tact, but the Pro accounts get DOWNGRADED to Teams…

New Business plans are nice for some that needed more that was unaccessible previously, but disastrous for many that we’re still okay as is.

All in all not very customer-centric imho. While I like the product itself, it’s untrustworthy business practice.
Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.. again.

I'll wait until I hear officially.  I went ahead and moved my bases around and renamed also I could make sure I didn't lose anything. CleanShot 2023-08-25 at 17.38.18@2x.png