238 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2100
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an automation that sends an automatic email. There are 2 date fields in the text. This should display the date and time. unfortunately the date fields are displayed as in the attachment. how can I change this?

It would look nicer if everything was like the last one. could be removed

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Try creating a formula field and using DATETIME_FORMAT() to format them the way you want to see in your email, and then use them in your email automation

Here's a link to all the modifiers: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/216141218

See Solution in Thread

Sounds like you haven't refreshed the data for your automation testing.  Try testing your trigger again

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @user2100!

Please find the solution to your issue in this related discussion (courtesy of @ScottWorld 😁).

I hope that helps!

Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation

TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Try creating a formula field and using DATETIME_FORMAT() to format them the way you want to see in your email, and then use them in your email automation

Here's a link to all the modifiers: https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/216141218

I have created a formula field and the date and time are displayed in it. But if I use this formula field in an email text, the space remains empty.

The date formatting is correct in the table, but the formatting is displayed differently in the email text.

Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@user2100 I forgot to paste the corresponding link in my answer above. Please try the solution found here.

Sounds like you haven't refreshed the data for your automation testing.  Try testing your trigger again