810 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_Hyland1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have been looking for a solution to the issue of creating multiple-page quotations in Airtable. I have a quotation that is 6 pages long. I tried hacking the page designer by using custom-sized pages and dropping page size images as backround to create the various pages. It just doesn’t look right and never will. Also, you can’t email the quote directly from airtable which is an extra pain.

I have been trying to evaluate Formstack as a solution. I have followed all the instructions in the videos but when I open the output document or save it in an attachment field in airtable the documents are black. I have tried to get help from formstack but they are taking an age to get back to me and I can’t go through what I am doing so that they can help me identify why it is not working. Has anybody else had this problem or offer any possible solutions?

Thanks in advance

Sean

1 Reply 1

I don’t have the answer to your problem, but I would highly recommend checking out DocuMint instead.

It’s cheaper & significantly more capable than Formstack, and it’s built from the ground up to work with Airtable in many different ways.

It also has great customer support and has a Slack group as well: