418 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJ1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am publishing some table on our public facing website. I am using Share View to grab the embed code for the website. Testing some url links (found in our table) from our website, specifically for twitter and IG, I have discovered the links don’t resolve properly.
Here is a screenshot after clicking on a twitter link. IG has a similar error response. Any idea how I can work aroud this? When I use the website links from my mobile (iphone) the twitter and IG links work fine. I’m only seeing this issue when using our public website from a desktop. Thank in advance.

twitter broken link

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @AJ1! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Where are you (physically) when doing this desktop browser testing? Are you on site in your employer’s office? If so, that might be the problem. Some employers block access to certain websites when using the company Internet connection, and there’s nothing that can be done from Airtable’s end to work around that. If it’s working on your phone, then chances are your phone is using a different connection, most likely your cell carrier. Try testing from home to get a more accurate view of how things will behave when the embedded view is accessed by the general public.