3687 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’m a big fan of look-ups but I would really like to be able to remove records the occur more than one time. Is there a way to do that?

110 Replies 110
Maciej_Smola
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 from me also! It would help greatly

Michael_Parker
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 it’s kinda ridiculous at this point

Omar_Lataoui
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 for that one !!!

Sara_Shaffer1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

+1 For this useful switch!!

It’s a bug in Airtable.

But you can get the desired effect by creating a rollup field instead of a lookup field, and using the formula:

ARRAYUNIQUE(values)

Alex_Hanan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Please airtable add this feature!!

Airtable employees do not see these messages. Be sure to send your feature requests to support@airtable.com.

In the meantime, you can achieve similar functionality by creating a rollup field with the formula:

ARRAYUNIQUE(values)

Yago_Stecher1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Maybe people should read the case before suggesting Arrayunique, which is not a solution (you don't have linked records)

I'd love to see this feature (a "display only unique linked records" toggle)

Forever bumping this thread, 1612 days after it was posted

JPatGP

+1. This is pretty basic. I agree that the duplicates seem more like a bug than a feature - I guess maybe there's a use case where that would be helpful but I can't think of one. Adam Minich's workaround on page 3 seems like the best option, but still isn't great.

sdnicolello
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just thought I would add myself to the dozens of users requesting the very simple solution of allowing us to filter out duplicates from lookup fields. 

Very disheartening as a relatively new enterprise account manager that this functionality is not available, and that is has been requested for 3.5 years with no response from Airtable.