698 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaC1121
5 - Automation Enthusiast

- I have a report that I am trying to create that will take all my dates request and I can sort by month. 

Below is my table and I am needing to run a report for the month of march. So what I want is for the provider name to show all the data that happen only in March by the dates in the date requested which is a look up field for the file number that is attached. 

AmandaC1121_0-1681933373592.png

- Next is 

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

What do you mean by a report? A formatted PDF file? If so, you would typically need to combine a series of tools to do that for you, such as combining Make with Documint.

p.s. These tools can be challenging to use if you’ve never used them before, so if your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

By report I mean just being able to pull data for certain month for providers. 

Hmm, is the "Date Requested" field a Date field in the other table?

If so, I'd create a formula field in the table that contained that "Date Requsted" field and convert that into the format MONTH YEAR (e.g. Apr 2023) with `DATETIME_FORMAT()`

After that, you could use a lookup field like you have now and use view filters for it and you could filter by "March 2023", which would give you all the records that are linked to a file that was requested in March 2023

AmandaC1121

Yes it is linked and it still groups the dates together. I need it to be able to read each date separate. 

AmandaC1121_1-1682087564857.png

Could you provide an example of what you'd like to see exactly?