916 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Panda_lover
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have connected Jotform with my Airtable. Everything works perfectly fine. Information was able to save on Airtable appropriate. I chose the E-signature widget on Jotform, is there any way I can save it on Airtable as an image? or what should I do with it?

Any suggestion?

5 Replies 5
Markus_Akert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would be interested as well.

Will_Charlton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Me too! Anyone got this figured out yet? Don’t want to go down the zapier/re-direct form filler route as its just a simple form but filled many times.

Moe
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Not exactly what you’re asking for, but we’ve built an extension that allows you to collect signatures using Airtable form. They would get uploaded to Airtable as image attachments.

Hey Moe. Watched the video and it seems pretty slick. Can you contact me directly?

Stand_with_Prod
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Panda_lover / @Will_Charlton

If you set jotform to autoupdate a google sheet, it will include a url to the signature image. Then you can use an integromat automation (or whatever - honestly I bet airtable’s automations could do this) to add any new google sheet entry as a new record on airtable. If the url is mapped to an attachment field, airtable will download the image to your record.

The extra step is annoying but it works seamlessly*.

*The signature files can’t be private during the sync. If that isnt a problem and you can leave them public, then it works seamlessly.

Hope this helps!
Paul