1209 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Archbold
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need to send an email every day at 4am to a list of tagged employees. Is there an automation or app extension that I can build into my airtable to pull their emails and send them an automated email each morning. Is this possible to build out?

12 Replies 12

Sorry that it’s taking me so long to get back to this. Between multiple migraines and various holiday activities, I’ve been a bit busy.

How exactly are you tagging the records of the employees who should be emailed? A checkbox field? A single select? Something else? Once I get this, I can put together a quick test script. I also need to know the exact name of the field containing the email address.

Sorry for my late reply the holidays have kept me busy. I am tagging the employees currently with a checkbox field. The exact name of the field containing the email address is “E-mail:”. If there is anything else you need please let me know.

I appreciate your help.

Sorry for the delay. My availability has become extremely thin lately, at least for volunteer projects. If there’s an urgent need for this, I’m available for hire. PM me if you’d like to discuss this further.