cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cass_Seyda
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello there! Me again…

So, while I’m still relatively new to all of this, I have managed to accomplish a lovely base, but only one thing is missing…

I created a scheduler to put our clients on the schedule, the only thing is, when someone signs up with us, it’s for a series of paid visits.

For example, a client would qualify for the project and would agree to 7 visits to our location over the course of 13 months.

What I would like to accomplish, is that when I schedule that first appointment, that it will automatically schedule the next one 35 days ahead (or change the date time field next to it for x amount of days ahead), and then the next one 29 days later, etc etc…

I have multiple time/date fields, and they are labeled as such, V0 (visit 0), v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7. I’ve had no issue getting the same record to show up on the schedule in multiple places, no issue with clients showing up on the schedule color coded based on project they are a part of, and I can even manually enter in 7 appointments all at once, and space them apart as I like them, and it will work. But I was hoping to avoid that last step there, and have the next appointment field schedule a specific amount of days ahead of the one before it. It seems like manual would be fine, at first. But we have thousands of clients, so that will become overwhelming almost immediately when we make the full switch to Airtable.
tempsnip

(last names and project name erased in screenshot for client privacy policy purposes)

I had wondered if this was something that could be achieved with a formula, to simply show a date that is x amount of days ahead of the field next to it, but I haven’t the foggiest what that formula would be.

Any help or consideration on this topic would be greatly appreciated!
P.S. If there is some genius out there that does happen to know a formula for this… if you put it in copy/pastable form here (even if just to an extent)… you would TOTALLY be my hero… :joy:

Thank you to any and all who are reading! ❤️

0 Replies 0