1021 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Smith1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Is it possible to send designed emails through airtable? I’d like to add the little social icons (facebook, instagram, google review) at the bottom of all my customer-facing emails to share about their experience and engage with our company.

Alternatively, my company uses squarespace to send emails to customers also. Is it possible to integrate with squarespace to auto send emails upon a booking and a job completed?

4 Replies 4

Squarespace doesn’t offer API access to sending emails, and Airtable doesn’t offer designed emails.

But you could automate sending a designed email by using Integromat to connect your Airtable base to an email service like MailChimp, MailGun, Mandrill (by MailChimp), SendGrid, Gmail, or any other email service that supports sending HTML-based emails via an API.

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat link contains my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Megan_Smith1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks Scott! Is it possible to use Airtable to send a designed template gmail upon a new booking?

@Megan_Smith1 - if you use Airtable automations, you can send via Gmail, but only using markdown, so there’s some level of design capability here - adding images or formatting text for example. However, if I need to send designed emails based on Airtable data, I use Airtable and Zapier. There is a Zapier Gmail component which can hook into your Gmail account, but gives you the option to compose a fully designed HTML email.

Yes, as @JonathanBowen mentioned, you can use a subset of markdown via Airtable’s Automations to send a message via Gmail.

Or, for sending a full HTML email via Gmail, you can use Zapier or Integromat.