cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wes_McDermott
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I am working on a form to allow a user to set an event that will be reoccurring for a given date range. For example, they need to submit an event that could be every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 3 weeks.

Is it possible to set this up in airtable? I am wanting to make a form where they can submit this reoccurring date range.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Wes_McDermott! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Capturing the data for this setup should be fairly straightforward. I suggest asking the user for the following:

1. The start date of the first event (date field)
  2. The start time of each event (single-select)
  3. The weekdays on which that event will occur (multiple-select, setup as radio buttons in the form configuration)

What will require more effort is interpreting the submitted data, assuming that you want to literally create a calendar based on these submissions. The easiest way would be to use an automation that triggers on a new record. That automation would need to include a “Run script” action, with the script parsing the submitted data and creating individual records on an event table (i.e. not the same table where these form submissions are being stored) matching the specified schedule.