1114 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kimberly_Bryant
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! I am interested in creating a Master Calendar that will allow individual freelance staff to access the calendar and input their availability dates. Each person can only be able to see their information, not the information another freelance individual has entered. I then want to be able to see all entries in my Master Calendar. Does anyone know how to do this? This will need to be a calendar they can access at any time to input or update their personal information. What is the best way for them to access it and for me to remind them to update on say a weekly basis? Thank you! I cannot seem to find specifics on this.

3 Replies 3
Courtenay_Ricke

Hi Kimberly, did you come up with a solution to this?
Looking for a table where we can have freelance staff update their availability across any day and see their rostered days and days they have advised their availability.

Any solutions?

Anyone else out there who can help?

Hi Courtenay

Same question exactly here :winking_face:

Any luck since?

This can be done through an Airtable portal, such as Pory, Stacker.

You can also use a form like On2Air Forms where you can allow the user to create or update existing records. We’re working on a brand new version of our Forms app that will be done in a couple of weeks.