22808 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonny_Longden
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I use Airtable for something related to website data. I have a table which is a list of pages/URLs from a website, which was extracted from Google Analytics. The key is the URL/page but it also contains data such as the volume of page views and other statistics about the page.

In an ideal world I want this table to update automatically, so e.g. the data is always about the most recent month.

I know there is a zapier integration but I can’t get my head around it, mainly because what happens if someone creates a new page in the source data i.e I am not just updating records based on changes to the data in Sheets, I need to also populate new records. Is this multiple Zapier integrations??

17 Replies 17
Andy_Cloke
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

The Data Fetcher extension now has a Google Sheets Airtable integration which is easy to set up and can be scheduled to run up to every 5 minutes.

For your question about new items: new rows in Sheets create new records in Airtable

Hello, i have similar situation, i want to sync changes from my google sheets to my Airtable almost instantly or in minutes, can coupler.io do that? If answer is yes, how?

Flow:

Added new row in Google sheet -> Adds new row in Airtable?

Daniel_Halenko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

do any of these work 2 ways? coupler is V expensive IMO

MichaelTomar

Take a look at Skyvia - it allows you to connect Airtable with Google Sheets. ​​​​​​​This is a no-code cloud service

novidigital
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Has there been any progress on this and is there a native connection?

Hi,

Sorry to barge into the conversation like this. However I am looking for Google Sheet to Airtable sync. Is there a similar guide for that too?

cshenoy

@cshenoy86 there are a few existing solutions, why haven't those worked for you? Are you looking for something custom?

Hi Salah,

I had asked this question way back in November 2023 when I was still new to airtable and trying to figure out sync based on search from airtable. I have found out a way to do so using Make now. Thanks for this 🙂

cshenoy