3384 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Does anyone have a template suggestion or a template they use to keep up with employee vacations, PTO, injuries (workers comp), start date, status of employment etc.

Thank you.

13 Replies 13
Steve_Hare
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Neads,
This is a bit further on in time from when this thread was posted but just also wanted to add my thanks for this and also to say how great it is!
I think its pretty much exactly what we needed!! Thank you so much for sharing it! but i’m afraid no thanks for making me pickle my brain working out how to use zapier :slightly_smiling_face: as hollie said above “maybe beyond my capabilities” but im going to pursue it definetly!
So thanks! and merry Christmas to all that may read this :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Neads - this is awesome! Is this still the most uptodate table to use for PTO, in your opinion? Also, can you tell me which forms are used to submit the ‘Requests’ and ‘Approvals’ and how do these link to Airtable, please?

HI ALli this base is wonderful. I woul like to know if it is possible to have a conversation with you so you can explain me better some of the conf of the base and be able to adapt it to my organization?. Thanks!

Hi Claudio! Thanks so much for the kind words and I’m so glad you’ve found it helpful! I actually offer hourly consulting sessions, if you’re interested you can certainly sign up for a time with me here :slightly_smiling_face:

Otherwise if you want to post a couple questions here I’d be happy to do my best to answer!