1787 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whitney_Mahoney
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! I am currently building out our org bases to track budgets for 7 offices (each with a separate base) with 10-15 events each (each office has a separate table within their own office base). Airtable has worked really well in increasing budget reporting and organization but I’m still struggling to come up with a solution that allows me to create a table and then have the total expenses for all the events for each office within the table aggregate in a master budget table. Anyone know how to do this? I’ve experimented with Rollup and Lookup but can’t get those to just take the final sum of the budget line and copy that into the master budget table.

Thank you!
Whitney

14 Replies 14

Those are options in the summary bar that Airtable provides:
image.png

If you are using “Grouping” to group your records, there will be a summary bar at the top of each Group, and you can choose a summary formula for each field.

If you are not using “Grouping” the summary bar is at the very bottom:
image.png

:joy: now I feel dumb! haha
thanks so much @Jeremy_Oglesby , I don’t know why I hadn’t noticed that before!

Wow I haven’t thought about Z scores in years. Now I want to add it to everything.

I had to create my own Standard Deviation formula for use in Airtable since Airtable doesn’t implement a native STDEV function:

Might come in handy if you plan to implement Z-Scores

Melissa_Frank1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you so much for sharing this!