1147 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erin_Keeffe
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

When two-way sync was originally announced, the message was that it was being beta tested with Enterprise accounts but that it would eventually launch for Pro accounts as well. With the release today and a quick look at the pricing page and help articles, it seems like this was walked back and two-way sync is no longer coming to Pro accounts. Is this true?

Even the marketing copy from the email says that this will help teams of all sizes:

Erin_Keeffe_0-1683747144522.png

It's highly unlikely that independently funded / small orgs can afford the price of an enterprise account. Will we get two-way sync for Pro accounts? Would love some clarification on this. Thank you!

4 Replies 4
joshsorenson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As of now, my enterprise account shows it's still in beta, so I don't believe it has been fully released beyond the beta stage.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it helps any, I have an Enterprise plan and it still isn't working.
I see the option to enable it, but it doesn't seem to allow anything new.
I have the option to restrict changes to specific fields, but not all fields are listed.

But seeing as I still can't edit anything on the synced-to table it doesn't make any difference.

Are the fields you are missing noneditable fields? Lookup fields or formulas can't be edited, so that may be why.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, they're normal. They say the usual message of it being synced.