578 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amanda_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Are there any update plans coming soon for Airtable: for example- being able to create forms from Ipad or mobile devices? I am aware they can be done from desktop-however most of my work is from my ipad and currently no “new form” views can be displayed in the IOS app yet. Just asking for any update plans to improve the IOS versions. Thanx :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Replies 3

You can send your feature request to support@airtable.com, but unfortunately, Airtable has stated in the past that their primary focus is the desktop/laptop experience of Airtable, which is disappointing for those of us who want to use Airtable on our mobile devices.

But on the iPad, you can “sort of” get things accomplished in Airtable by using a mobile web browser like Safari or Chrome. It’s not ideal, and it’s kind of a pain, and not everything works properly, but it “mostly works”.

On the iPhone, it’s significantly more difficult, but if you tell mobile Safari to request the “desktop version” of Airtable, you can get some things accomplished.

I guess I can just make a shortcut on my home page and save a quick link- didn’t think of that. Thanx a bunch :slightly_smiling_face:

“Airtable has stated in the past that their primary focus is the desktop/laptop experience of Airtable, which is disappointing for those of us who want to use Airtable on our mobile devices.”

Thanks for mentioning that. I had no clue. I use Airtable 90% of the time between an iPhone and iPad. It make sense though with how horrible the IOS app has become. It used to be instant and very reliable. Now, it’s slow at best