2502 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nathan_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have some PDF files in an Attachment field. I need to generate URL links to the airtable preview of these attachments. I know it can be done (the URL links appear with as dl(dot)airtable(dot)com/.attachments/). How do I generate these URL’s

12 Replies 12
Matteo_Ottavian
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Amazing! thank you so much @Justin_Barrett . tried to use this website to generate the regex code but it was very different from your formula, even if I selected only the URL.
I will invest a little more time on it. Of course if you have any advice, I am all ears!

Thanks again,
Matteo

I do all of my testing on regex101.com. Make sure to select Golang in the “Flavor” section in the upper left to ensure the best compatibility with what Airtable uses behind the scenes. Similar to formulas, regular expressions take time, practice, and study to learn. I’m no master by any stretch, but they’re fun to play with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. I will try to find the time to study regular expressions. They look fun and applicable to several kind of needs in Airtable. Grazie, Matteo