cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anass_BENSRHIR
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I’m new to Airtable, and i want to make sure the use-case below can be done using Airtable,

I would like to create a standard airtable base to be filled by +300 sales representatives (many fields to fill), the aim is that each respondent would have his own private base to update daily without the ability to see other people’s documents and at the end of each day, an automation process will gather all responses and generate a report

Do you think Airtable is the right tool to do that ? i’m thinking to create a template and use the api to duplicate it 300 times with the right privacy settings and send invites to the users, wdyt ?

Thank you

2 Replies 2
Zollie
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Airtable can facilitate what you’re describing. I don’t know if it’s the best tool or not since it won’t work out of the box.

To connect data from multiple bases, you’d need the help of a third party tool - such as integrations or a custom application. Either way, the third party tool would make use of the Airtable API to transfer data around.

Hi @Anass_BENSRHIR,

Yes this can be done by 3rd party apps such as Zap. However, why dont you use the Form instead of having bases for 300 people ?

BR,
Mo