cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
James_Rhoads
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!

I have a submission table that lists dates of a submission and an associated “office” to each submission. There can be multiple submissions a day to the same or multiple offices. I want to use a rollup to gather the number of unique dates per office, so that I have a calculation of the total days of submissions associated with each office. Is this possible?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi James, yeap, check this out. To view the formula, duplicate the base by clicking the title of the base at the top of the screen and then click the three horizontal dots on the right

The idea is we just make a rollup field inside the Offices table of the linked Submission records, and use the aggregation formula of COUNTALL(ARRAYUNIQUE(values))

This was a fun one to solve, and made me chuckle when I figured out the solution, so thank you for the brain teaser

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi James, yeap, check this out. To view the formula, duplicate the base by clicking the title of the base at the top of the screen and then click the three horizontal dots on the right

The idea is we just make a rollup field inside the Offices table of the linked Submission records, and use the aggregation formula of COUNTALL(ARRAYUNIQUE(values))

This was a fun one to solve, and made me chuckle when I figured out the solution, so thank you for the brain teaser

Thank you this worked! I was close I was using Count instead of count all so it wasn’t working as I wanted it to.