1426 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oreocereus
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

So a big reason I chose airtable was that it had an app, so that myself and my other user could input data in the field. Except now that I've spent dozens and dozens of hours building something with forms etc, I see that forms don't actually work on the android app...!

What's the work around for quick in-field form submission? That's a surprising oversight, and I see people have been complaining about this for years..

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable forms work just fine on mobile devices. You just can’t edit the design of them in the mobile app.

p.s. On a related note, if you're looking for a MUCH more robust mobile form that provides HUNDREDS of features that Airtable's native forms don't provide, I highly recommend using Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable. It's free, too!!

On chrome, it redirects to the app, which you cannot open forms in (on android, at least). 

It does appear to work in safari if you request desktop site, which is pretty user unfriendly and not very easy to make it quick for someone to access the forms they need..

You are not using the right link. You need to use the share link of the form.