Help

Will the Airtable Team Address the Latest UI Update Fail?

Topic Labels: Base design
Solved
Jump to Solution
481 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexander_McArt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Given all the complaints & negative feedback relating to the latest homepage UI update is the Airtable team going to address them in a meaningful way besides individual responses? I've even had Airtable support members agree with me they can't stand the new layout.

Is anything being done to correct it? Will there be any changes to ensure something this bad doesn't occur in the future? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander!

Thanks so much for sharing your concerns! I understand how frustrating it can be when changes are made to a platform that negatively impact the user experience. The Airtable team is constantly working to improve the platform and address any concerns that users may have.

Our Product team member Dave recently posted in the Community regarding the new homepage UI update, in which he acknowledged that customer feedback has been taken into account for the latest iteration of the UI. Although he did not address any specific feedback received regarding the new homepage layout in the post itself, he has been active in responding to comments. Please know that we value feedback about your experience and we do take that into consideration when implementing changes.

I encourage you to take a look at the post and share your thoughts and feedback regarding the new homepage layout via this form and/or in the comments of that post. The Airtable team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible, and your feedback is incredibly valuable in helping us achieve that goal.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander!

Thanks so much for sharing your concerns! I understand how frustrating it can be when changes are made to a platform that negatively impact the user experience. The Airtable team is constantly working to improve the platform and address any concerns that users may have.

Our Product team member Dave recently posted in the Community regarding the new homepage UI update, in which he acknowledged that customer feedback has been taken into account for the latest iteration of the UI. Although he did not address any specific feedback received regarding the new homepage layout in the post itself, he has been active in responding to comments. Please know that we value feedback about your experience and we do take that into consideration when implementing changes.

I encourage you to take a look at the post and share your thoughts and feedback regarding the new homepage layout via this form and/or in the comments of that post. The Airtable team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible, and your feedback is incredibly valuable in helping us achieve that goal.