Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Ability to create folders and subfolders within a workspace

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Matt_Sayward
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Some of my teams are going to be getting to the point of having 50+ bases soon.

Please can we make folders and subfolders within a team so that I can get them organised?

81 Comments
Crystal_S
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Please please add organizational folders!

Alton_Ng
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

definitely need this feature for my OCD personalityโ€ฆ We need to create archive folders for tables that arenโ€™t needed anymore but need to keep for compliance reasonsโ€ฆ

Ptt_Pch
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

@Airtable_Team, I would also really love this functionality ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Filipa_Didier
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

pleeeeease!..

Replate

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

paris_patton

This one is pretty big for us. We love Airtable, but we have no way of creating a base that can only be accessed by a smaller number of team members (without manually redoing permissions on the dozens of bases that we already have in place.) We would love to have sub-folders AND the ability to determine who has access to those subfolders.

As it stands, we must set up separate free workspaces in order to set up bases for people who already have paid accounts. The problem is that we lose the pro features that we need.

Is this a high priority for the team?

rylandgcline
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I agree with this - would totally approve of this feature! This would also help justify upgrading to a paid account.

ari_jayy

+1 on Workspace folders (to group bases by department and set access permissions) and subfolders (for sanity and organization)

Mathias_Elmose
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there

When you have a workspace with a team you end up with lots of bases and there is no way to organize them into subspaces or folders.

Would be nice.

Barry_Flash
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can any one help me with an isse where i want to make folders and subfolders within a team so that I can get them organised?