Help

This Product Ideas board is currently undergoing updates, but please continue to submit your ideas.

Ability to View Uploaded files/mass download attachments

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Ryan_Schaper
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I would love to have a place where I can manage all the files that are attached to my base. Similarly, I could then attach the same document/image to multiple records without having to re-upload every time.

22 Comments
Dylan_Wood
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed - if there was a view that was a list of all attachments with checkboxes to select what you want to download or zip and download!

Aaron_Owen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

My request is similar to this, but slightly different. I would like the ability to batch download attachments from different records in the same table. Basically, I have a table that has several pdfs for each record and I would like to be able to select multiple records and download all the attachments in one go.

Clint_Clark
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I find needing to downloading all of my files from time to time and having the ability to batch download an entire column could help.

With this feature, I can imagine also creating a base strictly for files in which I could download either a column of similar attachment types or a row of attachments for a specific record.

Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi - I would love to see the feature when we download the spreadsheet, that it also downloads the photos/attachments with it. Iโ€™ve searched and looks like no one has requested this yet.

Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Perfect, Thank you. Do you have any idea if there are plans to do this and allow downloading of attachments when downloading a base? I was told at one point that was going to be a future feature. Any updates would be appreciated.

Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Do you have any idea if there are plans to do this and allow downloading of attachments when downloading a base? I was told at one point that was going to be a future feature. Any updates would be appreciated.

Vincent_Tang
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Jasmine

in the mean time, just use a bulk image downloader

Such as extreme picture finder

http://www.exisoftware.com/

Airtable just uses amazonS3 + Amazon EC2 technology for uploads on their subdomain (dl.airtable.com)

I will post a how -to-guide to do this later in โ€œShare and Showcaseโ€ when I have time

Bobby_Sciortino
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Can you just copy and paste the attachment column cell contents from an exported csv into that software?

Is there an update from Airtable on this feature being built in?

Thanks

Jasmine_Ruth
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

That does not keep the photo with the cell though does it? It just downloads all the files separately. Iโ€™d like a thumbnail of the entire photo in the cell.

Aristeidis_Zagk
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

yes, i totally agree. i ran into the same problem today.